lrheader Home About Media Contact

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Superbowl Menu

I'm really excited about the Super Bowl this year!

No. My team is NOT playing. Actually I don't have "a team." In fact, I could care less about the game. I'm more interested in the half-time entertainment featuring Beyonce. Secondly, I'm excited about the food I plan to prepare.

I've put a lot of thought into my Super Bowl menu. I've looked through my All Recipes app, and several websites to find the perfect menu. Then finally, I decided to keep it simple with foods I know my family will enjoy. I think they'll appreciate me not trying something new on them.

The following  is what I've decided on... (And it's subject to change here, or there)

  • Shrimp boil - It was such a hit at New Years, that my family requested it the Super bowl.
  • Spinach dip - My friend makes the BEST spinach dip. Hopefully mine will taste like hers. Mix together mayo, sour cream, water chestnuts, Knorr's veggie soup mix, green onions, and of course spinach. I don't know how much of each ingredient, but I'll figure it out!
  •  Honey barbecue wings
  •  White queso dip
  •  Barbecue Lil smokies.
I'm still trying to decide on the dessert, it's a rule of some sort to have something sweet... right? The verdict is still out on the drinks as well. Maybe I'll try something new for those two items. What is your Super Bowl menu looking like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin