lrheader Home About Media Contact

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sunrise Over Pine Bluff


I love taking pictures, and I love taking pictures of nature even more. A little more than a week ago,  on my way home after the gym, (Yep, that means I went to the gym BEFORE the sun came up... in the dark), I noticed the sunrising.

Pulling over quick, fast, and in a hurry I whipped out my iPhone and snapped this picture. I call it 'Sunrise of Pine Bluff.' I used the Camera Wow app, it has more clarity than the camera that comes standard on the iPhone.

I'm on the hunt for my next drive by shooting.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this
blog post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!
Also see my page: http://sanason.com

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin