lrheader Home About Media Contact

Friday, February 1, 2013

10 Is The Goal!!!



Finally, it's happened... I'm loosing weight. Woooo hoooo!!!

I'm down five pounds! I've worked my butt off to get there, and it has taken what seems like forever! I started classes at the gym in November, and later added walking. I was doing something six days a week. All of November and December I lost NO WEIGHT AT ALL!

Do I really have to say I was more than a little discouraged. But I stuck it out, with the motivation of my friends, and support of BGR!LR. I can't tell you how much having a support system has meant. I don't think I would have continued with out them.

Last Saturday, I added RPM (Spin) class to the mix. I had be contemplating, and watching the others in the class for a while. Finally, I bit the bullet and went. It wasn't that bad ... shoot, I survived!

This morning before getting on the scale, the Body Pump instructor suggested that I not weigh myself so often, instead set a goal and weigh-in maybe every three weeks. I HAD to get on that scale this morning, it was a must! But, I am aiming for three pounds for the month of February, and I won't weigh again until February 28... March 1, if I can make it an additional day.

When I started working out in November, my size 12's had turned to a snug 14. Today my 12's are "fitting." My goal is to get back into the 10's I left behind summer of 2011, BEFORE this summer 2013!

It's February again... and each February I try to blog every day. Actually, it works out well... I posted only a few times during January, and need a kick start to get me back in the groove of things.

Do you have any goals you're working toward?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin