lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, December 3, 2012

Red Velvet Goodness


Picture via recipegirl.com
 Friday, I was searching Pinterst for ideas for an upcoming potluck at work. I wanted to make something delicious, as well as something I'd never made before. I finally decided on one of my old standbys, pasta salad.

Before I could click away from Pinterest, something caught me eye. Someone had repinned @Recipegirl's recipe of a red velvet cheese cake. Instead of cream cheese frosting between the two layers of cake, it's an actual cheesecake! How deliciously decadent is that?!

I wanted to leave work to get started making that cake right away! I told my coworkers about the cake, posted the link on Facebook, and shared with everyone else I came into contact with the rest of the day. I even showed them the picture of it.

My intentions were to make that scrumptious cake over the weekend, but time just didn't permit.  All the ingredients are waiting, and it's only a matter of time and opportunity.

After I make the cake I'm going to have one slice. What ever is left by the end of the evening CAN NOT spend the night in my house! I don't know where it's going, but I do know it has to go somewhere! If permitted to stay I will surely find the two pounds I lost last week.

Pray for me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this is ok to post this here but I'm Having a Christmas giving away on my blog ,please join me and share Thank You
Janice

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin