lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, October 1, 2012

Blogtober

It's Blogtober!!! What is Blogtober? Glad you asked.

For me and my blog, Blogtober is simply a reason to blog every day, I just gave it a fun name. Since the summer I've blogged infrequently so much so, I've almost not blogged at all. Blogtober will get jump start the creative juices, and content.

This being October there are tons of things happening providing material for content. For one, I just returned from Blogalicious12... It.was.a.blast! I learned a lot, and had a great time. In the words of Tamar Braxton, it was the bomb dot com, and in that order (I just had to throw a little Mama D. in there - Ha).

It's also breast cancer awareness month, and later in the month my girls and I will walk in the Race For The Cure.

Fall is in the air and the weather is starting to change. I just love Arkansas in the fall, it's absolutely beautiful and worth sharing. UAPB's Homecoming12 is this month along with Halloween! I've been looking forward to this year's Halloween since the last. I can't forget Steele Magnolias. One of my favorite movies has been redone with an all-star, all black cast and I can't wait to see it.

See, there's so much to write, and make videos about... and I.am.on.it!

Don't forget to come back, take your shoes off, and sit a spell. Enjoy Blogtober with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin