lrheader Home About Media Contact

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

In The Big Easy

Cafe Beignet, New Orleans

This summer has been super busy for my daughters. They've traveled to Denton, TX, and Tulsa, OK, and St. Louis, MO, and the 16 year-old played in tournaments in Orlando, FL, and New Orleans, which was the highlight of my summer.

With my new iPhone 4, I took a lot of pictures! I thought I'd share a few with you.


I was fascinated by the bayou, as we drove in. My family and I have watched hours and hours of Swamp People, and was tickled pink. We actually saw alligator bait hanging from a tree!


Our first night there, we ate at Don's Seafood Hut. I had a gumbo, shrimp etoufee, stuffed shrimp, and something else I can't remember right now. It was delicious!


We watched a lot of basketball! Number 4 is my daughter.

Drove by the Super Dome on our way to...


The French Quarter to experience the sights and sounds of Bourbon St.









 
With so much to see and do, and so little time there is only one solution... go back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin