lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, July 16, 2012

Team iPhone

Since October, I've been eligible for a cell phone upgrade. I've waited and watched as the iPhone 4 went from more than $199, to less than $99, and now $49.99. My children teased, that I would still be waiting to get a new phone after Apple releases the iPhone 16.

Although I wanted to join team iPhone, I was comfortable with my Blackberry Curve. For the past two years it has served me well. Truth be told, I was a little nervous... But it was time!

I've never had a phone without a keypad, and thought it would take me for ever to get used to. Except for the "m" and the backspace key... I've just about mastered it. I'm enjoying the flash of camera, along with the two sided feature. I've down loaded and using Instagram, and Soundtracking. I can even Pinterest from my phone now. All things that I couldn't do from my Blackberry.

This morning I listened to part of the Rickey Smiley Morning show, via the TuneIn Radio app. There was a whole world out there I was missing out on, and I didn't have a clue. If you can't tell,  I'm having a ball with my new iPhone 4!!!

Although I am enjoying my new device, I am a little sad, that I'm leaving such a dear, and loyal friend behind. *Deep sigh* I'm over it!

In the near future... this week, I'll share some of my Instagram post. I'm taking pictures of everything, nothings off limits! NOTHING!





1 comments:

cafemochalady said...

I'm on my 2nd iPhone and I still don't have half the apps. I just downloaded Soundtracking. Another social media for me to get addicted to.

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin