lrheader Home About Media Contact

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Instantly! Book Review

I love when a movie studio announces the release of a highly anticipated movie, and spends months intriguing me until the day of its release.

Soon after Shameeka Ayers, aka TheBrokeSocialite announced she was writing a novella, Instantly! How Quickly I Realized I Hate My Job she's given us nuggets, including a sample chapter, building my anticipation.

Krystal Grant attended the book release soiree, and being the doll she is, secured an autographed copy just.for.me! I love autographed books!!!

I am a visual person, and reading this book's dialog allowed me to construct very detailed visual images of the main characters, and their weird cast or coworkers. Jack and his pants cracked me up!

What are you waiting for, buy the book! It's available on Amazon.com, you'll be glad you did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin