lrheader Home About Media Contact

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Sweet 16


Today my middle daughter is Sweet 16!

Last night I couldn't wait... I had to show her a little something I bought for her to wear on this momentus occassion. A crown that said "Happy Birthday." Thinking it was a really good idea... I was the only one who though so. She, along with her sisters DID NOT! Mr. Husband said, "She's no longer three."

Fine! I'll save it for a three year old I know will appreciate it... one of the Suga Babies.

Today, not only does she turn 16, her status as a driver changes. She can now drive WITHOUT adult supervision. Excited... my child who is no longer three, and needs me less every day, hopped in her car, and drove for the first time by-her-self. *Deep sigh*

Happy Birthday Girly.






3 comments:

hangingwithangie said...

Awww, that's cute. I understand. You were the crown. You deserve to.

Krystal Grant said...

Happy Birthday!!!

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Angie- It's a mom thing, they wouldn't understand :)

Krystal - Thanks

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin