lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, February 20, 2012

Cinnamon Challenge

Keeping up with my 29 Day Challenge, has been a challenge for me recently! My girls playing basketball, mom sick a weekend, my 16 year old's birthday, work... and general life. Finally, I'm back.

I couldn't for the life of me think of one thing I wanted to blog about. Then it hit me. Recently, my children told me about the Cinnamon Challenge, and we took to Youtube to watch a bunch of them. You've never heard of the Cinnamon Challenge either. You're in for a really good laugh.

Idiots  People purposely attempt to swallow a spoonful of ground cinnamon. As absurd as it sounds, it's seriously funny! Watch.

Warning... Go pee before you watch the following videos. If your shoulder, back, stomach, or head hurts... watch at a later date. These videos are hilarious!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin