lrheader Home About Media Contact

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10 Hours - 10 Photos


Click to enlarge and get better view
 Yesterday, I participated in A Peek Inside The Fishbowl's 10 hour photo challenge #10photos, a day late.

From 9a.m. - 6p.m., I documented my day by taking pictures of where I was, and what I was looking at. It was suppose to be every hour on the hour, but...

Initially, I thought this would be so easy to do. I love taking pictures, what could be easier. Yeah right! It was one of those days where I was all over the place. It made for interesting pictures, to say the least.

9a.m. - North bound, on the road to take daughter to doctor's visit.
10a.m. - Pulling up at Whole Foods Market, my first visit!
11.a.m. - Coming out of Whole Foods Market. I love pumpkins!
12 noon - South bound, on the way back home.
1p.m. - Stopping at our local news paper, finalizing ad.
2p.m. - Outside of my building at work. I love that sculpture, the artist is no longer with us. And is a great reminder of him.
3p.m. - Sitting at my desk, looking desperately for an Email.
4p.m. - Just picked up daughter from her high school.
5p.m. - Time to get cooking!
6p.m. - Leaving WalMartMurphy Oil USA has great prices right now!  

I'd like to try this again, on a day, that's not as busy. Whew *wiping my brow* What would your day documented in pictures look like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin