lrheader Home About Media Contact

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Lost!!!

Today, Biggest Loser airs, and it's my day to weigh in day. I didn't post last week, but I weighed losing only one pound. I was happy for that one, making my weight last week 150.

This morning bright and early, I weighed in, loosing two lbs, since last weeks weigh in! I have to admit, I moved the scale around a bit. In the foyer it said 150. In the kitchen, 148. Which one do you think I'm going with? You're dog-gone boogin (don't know where that came from. But that's how I'm feeling), the weight from the kitchen!

So my total weight loss is 5 pounds! Feeling really good!

1 comments:

Step-parent's Cove said...

LOL's. You are brave! I need to work on loosing weight, but I'm not as brave as you. You go girl! Congrats!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin