lrheader Home About Media Contact

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Replacements

Recently, my dryer went out... I gave him a pink slip, with instructions to take his mate with him. And he did. Shortly after, the washer went out as well. For weeks now, "The Replacements," and I have been getting along, just fine!

"The Replacements" are more energy efficient, and use less water... it's called h-e, high efficiency. They're also much quieter than the "Old Folks," can wash and dry twice as many clothes, along with some other neat tricks.  They've made my life so much easier, I can dress up to do the laundry. Seriously, I was on my way to work, and thought I'd take the picture. LOL

I'm thinking about naming them, but I don't have a clue. Do you have any ideas?

2 comments:

cardiogirl said...

I love your design!

Hmm, for some reason the Flintstones popped into my head and I came up with Fred and Wilma which I don't care for. And then I realized I assumed we need a man and woman's name. Strange.

So let's see here.

Maria and Fabio

Janine and Marcy

Tik Tok and 50 Cent

Roy and Barbara

None of these are thrilling me, but that's what I have on a Saturday morning.

Sonia N. said...

Florence and Jeffery would work just fine. They were always dressed nice to do housework! LOL

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin