lrheader Home About Media Contact

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Music Monday, On Tuesday

Last year, I heard "He Wants It All," and immediately fell in love with it! Finally, my girls and I found out it's by 'Forever Jones.' I thought that was an odd name, but cute.

Sunday, while flipping through Essence Magazine, I came across a Wal-Mart ad for music. And guess what CD was being advertised, you guessed it... 'forever Jones!' To my surprise, 'forever Jones,' is NOT a girl, THEY are a family band, made up of a mother, father, and their 5 children! How cool is that! My husband and I have 5 children!

Immediately, I ran to my computer and looked them up on Youtube. I was trying to watch the video and cook dinner, simultaneously. And I didn't burn a thing. Check out why I like this song so much... 'forever Jones.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin