lrheader Home About Media Contact

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Snow Storm & Live Blogging





The last post of the day, my family knows how to enjoy a snowday!

___________________________________________

3:30 p.m. - Snow still falling, and we now have about 5 inches. My daughters had to finally get out and enjoy the winter wonderland! They made snow angels, raced and rolled around in it like little pigs. No they're not five. The older they are, it seems the more they really enjoy. It's so fine and powdery it's a little difficult to make a snowman. Maybe a snowman tomorrow.
_______________________________________________


1:00 p.m.  - It's not snowing hard, but it's been snowing steady! We're now at 1 1/2 inches, and the snow hasn't let up at all! Baby girl went out to measure the snow, and dance around in it as well.

___________________________________________________


Picture taken at 10:45 a.m.

11:30 a.m. - I've always wanted to live blog! And today's weather presented that the perfect opportunity to live blog, and be a weather girl.

We're having a snow storm, with the expectations of 8 - 10 inches. Throughout the day, I'll update with cinchcast, blog and vlog post of the snow storm's progress. I'll also share a glimpse into how my family survives snowmageddon.

________________________________________________________

8:35 a.m. 

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

new follower...love when it snows and im warm and cozy in my house!

KCSherri said...

As I sit here in KC, surrounded by piles and piles of this cold, wet stuff known as "snow" - I am dreaming of the day I move to sunny Florida and leave this stuff behind!

I'm glad you could make lemonade out of it, tho! :)

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin