lrheader Home About Media Contact

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Still... No Green Thumb


Last Spring, I shared that I Do.Not.Have.A.Green.Thumb. In 2011, nothing has changed. I still don't have a green thumb, and that picture is proof!

We received the plant this summer and it was beautiful, full and green. Now it's missing several leaves, and as you can see... dieing slowly. Many plants before it have met the same demise. But I told myself, this time I would do better. And I've tried, really I have.

I have two other plants, both philodendron's. They're no nonsense, and are like roaches. No matter what I do, or don't do to them they just won't die. I love that about them. Now, I'm on a mission to save this poor defensive plant. I'm open to suggestions.

I don't know, why I'm not a plant person. If it were a child, it would be a total different story. Maybe if it cried, talked, or pooped, it would get more attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin