I found the neatest thing, Blog Hop '10, Robin at PENSIEVE'S is hosting the 3rd Annual Blog Hop! Created as an at-home opportunity for bloggers to meet and greet during BlogHer's annual conference.
What's a Blog Hop? Glad you asked... check out the Blog Hop '10 post, and be enlightened! Now that all the preliminaries are out of the way, here goes...
A little about me and my blog
- I'm a 40-something wife, and mom of 5, one young adult, three teens, and a tween. Yes, bless.my.heart.
- I love all things social media! I'm a Twitter fanatic, like to Skype, and reigning Mayor of my Wal-Mart, on FourSquare.
- I'm a "Foodie," in training, and a wanna-be "Travelista."
- I'm a lifestyle blogger writing about my journey through my 40s, and all that goes with it. I realized, there is so much I've not done, and trying my best to get to it. But often I get side tracked, life happens, and I write about that too.
- You can find me from time to time at Woman's World Magazine, and as a regular Editorialista at My Blogalicious.