lrheader Home About Media Contact

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not Going to BlogHer?

Me either.

Although I'm not going to BlogHer, I'm not letting that stop me from learning as much as I can from those who are attending. And how am I going to do that? Glad you asked.

First I checked out the agenda, looking for all the sessions I would like to attend, and the times. There are great sessions planned!

Next, on the BlogHer site I book marked the liveblogging page. During the actual panel, and keynote addresses, I (we) can follow along, as an attendee is blogging LIVE! How cool is that!

So that I don't miss the real action, the tweetsations, I headed over to Tweetgrid, and set up a grid for the hashtag #blogher10, so that I can keep up with everything else! 

If you're not going to BlogHer, but have found other ways to keep up with what's going on in New York... do tell!

7 comments:

Stacie Raye said...

I wish I were going. I went last year and it was amazing!
I'll have to check out the liveblogging, but I''m sad that I'll miss all the cool swag!

Chaotically Calm said...

Hola La'Tonya,

I'm not sure what Blogher is but I am going to find out. Liveblogging sounds really cool.

Side note: I love the new look, fantabulous!

KCSherri said...

I didn't know anything about it...I am so behind the times, I guess!

Love the new design...very bright and energetic! :)

Hillerie Camille said...

Good info!!

pamlovesbooks said...

I am CRASHING their parties tomorrow.

La'Tonya Richardson said...

The Coupon Sista - I know, it sounds like a lot of learning, and fun is to be had. But I'm going to Blogalicious, in Oct! I'm hoping BlogHer is closer to me next year.

Chaotically Calm - Yeah, you've been working way too much! BlogHer is is one of the biggest blogging conferences for women. Tell your employer to "Give you free," *in my best Amistad voice.*

Drama Queen - What! You don't know what BlogHer is? You get a pass, you've been doing some really good mission work. You should check out the site though, great information!

Hillerie - Thanks

Pammy Pam - Pleeeaaaase tweet about the parties! I'll be glued to my computer, watching the tweets!

Panamamama said...

But we had CheeseBlogher! It was nice to meet you tonight and I look forward to reading your blog!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin