lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop


I was given this virtual Easter Basket by my blogger buddy, Krystal Grant. Our posts are going to help Hershey’s raise money for Children’s Miracle Network. For each #betterbasket blog post they are donating 10 dollars!


Hershey’s has pledge to donate up to 5,000 dollars to The Children’s Miracle Network.


Here’s how you can help!


I am passing along Hershey’s Better Baskets to a few of my blogger buddies today!

Angela of Hanging With Mrs. Cooper
Cocoa Mommy
Sherri of Adventures of a Middle Aged Drama Queen
The Homesick Cajun
Hurstburst


HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES

* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.

*Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.

*Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.

* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.

* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.

* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).

* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.

2 comments:

greenme said...

I really enjoy reading interesting information in the url site is very very good, im ur agree with the post, bay street
can we link x-change? tell me

KCSherri said...

La'Tonya - thanks for the basket! Yummo - I love me some chocolate - and this is the kind with no calories! Even better!

I've taken the basket and passed it on...and put a shout out to you on my blog.

Have a great day!

Sherri

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin