lrheader Home About Media Contact

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Top Ten: Mama I Can't Find...

In my 20 years of being a mother, I've heard Mama, I can't find this, or that more times than I can remember. Following are my top ten.

Mama, I can't find. . .

1. The answer to that question. It's not in THIS book.

2. My shoes. No, I didn't look under the bed, because I put them in the closet.

3. My glasses. They were on my face when I went to bed.
4. My socks. She put them on. Make her take off her shoes, and let me see.

5. That street. Yes, I followed your directions. Oh... I was supposed to turn there.

6. My jacket with the hood. I didn't leave it at school. It came home with me. I think!

7. My cell phone. Call my number, so I can listen for it.

8. That screw driver. You said look in what drawer again? What's a phillips head?

9. Your box. I'm in the closet, and I'm looking down, yes my hand is out. But there is no... Oh, that blue box.

10. My wallet. I don't remember the last time I saw it. Yes, I had money in it, $50.


3 comments:

Caffeinated Weka said...

How about:
1. my keys
2. my wallet
3. my school bag
4. ... the list goes on!

mr. nichols said...

another good post. Number 1 is real. That still happens to me now. My wife is classic Number 7.

alessandra said...

Natural!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin