lrheader Home About Media Contact

Sunday, March 1, 2009

What Not To Wear

Going shopping for a simple pair of jeans can turn into a chore, and a clash of the times!

On one end of the spectrum, jeans are either low rise and or skinny (what we used to call straight leg). I’m 40 years old, (but look 26), the mother of five children, with have an ample behind. I have no business showing my butt crack in a pair of low-rise jeans. They were NOT made for women with any booty! And the last time I was in a pair of straight leg jeans, I was in Jr. High. And I’m going to leave it that way! Wearing a pair of either one of those jeans makes me a candidate for “What Not To Wear!”

On the other end of the jean spectrum, are the ones sporting an elastic waistband. Again, I’m only 40, (but look 26), and I’m not ready for the granny jeans. I’d love to find a pair of jeans that fit great, can be worn in any era, and outlast the latest trends.
All of the trendy jeans are cute. They fit, and I’d surely look very stylish in them. I simply refuse to dress like my 19-year-old daughter’s twinkie. Style, and flare is what I’m looking, for not my daughter’s clothes, and surely not “The MOM” jean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin