lrheader Home About Media Contact

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Help - My Hair Is Mad!!!

My bad hair day lapsed into a bad hair week, and now it’s just mad as hell. Now I don’t know what to do with it.

I’d cut it all off and start over if my husband wouldn’t complain. A few years ago, I was preparing for knee surgery. Didn’t know what to expect, so I prepared for the worse. Doing so, I got my haircut… all off! My son literally had more hair than I did. I didn’t even need a brush. It actually looked good. I wore make up and earrings at all times, rocking it. My husband on the other hand, was not a fan of the baldhead. He said I looked like a little boy from behind, and that wasn’t cool.

Getting a touchup after scratching your scalp is a not a good idea, ever! It will set your soul on fire, and leave your scalp seriously scarred. I’ve gotten by all week with bad hair. What I’m going to do with this mad hair tomorrow is a mystery. Tonight I will pray for a miracle!

What's your bad hair story? I'd love to know. Click on comments below, and share your bad hair story.

6 comments:

La'Tonya Richardson said...

This morning, my hair was still mad!!! I didn't have time to do anything to it, taking the kids to school I got a SCREW, of all things in my tire. Instead of doing my hair, I had to get my tire fixed. I stopped by Wal-Mart on my way back home to pick up a hat. NO hats! Can you believe it??!! I came to work in a ball cap. Oh, yes I did!

S827iejzb said...

Use coconut milk. It's cheap and effective and does wonders. Just put it all over your scalp and hair an hour before you shower.

Chaotically Calm said...

Ha ha nothing's worse than getting a perm after scratching for hours but for some reason your scalp only seems to itch when it knows you've scheduled that touch up appt.

I don't worry about this anymore because I don't get perms, soul sister pound my hair is au naturale which means I should avoid all forms of water.

This leads me to my recent bad hair moment, I decided to take up date plans with a sexy Spaniard at the suana, WTH was I thinking. The little bushy fro puff that resulted was soooo not cute! He asked for a second date so he must like my personality Ha-ha!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I was going to be all funny in my delivery of a suggestion to get a hat, but I see you've already gone there, so...uh....I got nuthin'.

Anonymous said...

Haaaa, I know that feeling! You are ready to jump right up out of the chair! lol
Thank God for the caps and fancy do rags on certain days! ;)

LadyJava said...

I had my hair cut too when I had surgery last year.. it made sense as who needs to take care of hair at that time.. now I have long hair again.. yeay!.. bad hair day?.. use a scarf....lol!

I sent you an email yesterday.. hope you got it :)

Have a great Sunday!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin