lrheader Home About Media Contact

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break 2013 Plans

Next week is spring break, and I'm really looking forward to it. No, we don't have any big plans, other than rest. My kids have been going strong with school... and sports before school started, and we all need a break. That's exactly what we're going to do, take a break.

I was just looking back at the past three years of Spring Breaks  and realized we've had some great times! I'm positive we'll do a few fun things, but for the most part we're going to rest our bodies and minds. If there is one thing I've learned, it's hard to keep going when you're run down mentally and physically. And because my kids are so active, it's important that they recharge.

I've thought of a few spring break worthy activities to help my girls relax, release, and rejuvenate...

Home manicure and pedicures -With my girls being athletes, along with my going to the gym and walking... our feet could use a little pampering.

Facials - Healthy skin is important. We work hard, and sweat hard. Time to exfoliate and moisturize.

A movie marathon - We have a lot of movies we haven't watched in a very long time, and Redbox has a few we haven't seen before. If we all picked a movie from each source, we're in for a great time.

Indulge - My Pinterest Board Recipes I'd Like To Try  is full of food we can make, snack on, and devour during hours of movie watching, relaxing and pampering. One recipe I'm looking forward to trying is White Pizza Dip. It just sounds good, and fattening!

Visit the zoo - It's been a while, I think spring break 2011 since we've been to the zoo. They've added new exhibits including the penguins and cheetahs since we've been last. If the weather is nice... the zoo is a must!

Every time I make plans for spring break... it NEVER goes accordingly. I'm sure this year will be no different. The only thing I'm sure of... we will rest, and have a little fun. What are your plans for spring break?

1 comments:

Hangingwithangie said...

Enjoy your spring break. Get some rest. Sleep in.

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin