lrheader Home About Media Contact

Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Goal Jeans

A few days ago my daughter got me a pair of jeans. Turns out, they're a little snug. Instead of taking them back I decided to keep them, and they be my goal pants... as motivation.

Aren't they ca-yute??? I think I will build a whole outfit around them... shoes, top, the works.

I wouldn't normally use a NEW piece of clothing as my goal, more like something already in my closet. But to get different results, we have to different things.

I'm looking forward to rocking my jeans... one day. I can get in them, but they're not comfortable.

Do you buy new clothes as motivation to lose weight, or use something already in your closet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin