lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, May 7, 2012

Think Like A Man


The second weekend of the movie 'Think Like A Man,' Mr. Husband made our way to the theater to check it out. Pictured above is a scene from the movie... I laughed out loud. Not just a chuckle, but a full fledged, snorting laugh out loud! I must admit it happened about four times.

There was a lot of publicity and hype around this movie, and I was afraid it wouldn't deliver. I was also leery about how a nonfiction, self-help, relationship book would translate into comedy. The all star cast delivered all that it promised and more. It was hilarious, thought provoking, and did I say hilarious???

My family has more that 400 DVDs, not boot leg, and when this movie is available, we'll have it too!Have you see it yet? What are you waiting for?

Enjoy the clip... Warning: Put the drink down first. Watching this clip I heard something I missed while I was laughing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin