lrheader Home About Media Contact

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weighing In


I have NOT lost one pound... NOT ONE!!!

This morning standing in my closet looking for something to wear, I felt... frustrated. It's been 20 days, and no weight loss. Still, my pants are too tight to wear in public, so I had to  wear a skirt, again!

Confession: I haven't done all that I can to lose weight.

Since September 1, I've worked out with Bob (Biggest Loser) twice, and once with Shaun T. I've also walked/ran 2 miles twice, for a total of 4 miles. Which averages out to working out twice a week.

When it comes to eating... I'm not eating breakfast every morning, and when I remember, I make my lunch to work. If I forget lunch, I'm starving when I get home and binge until I'm satisfied... not good. But I have stuck to my one Coke a day. For some reason, I thought cutting back on Coke, I'd automatically lose all the weight I wanted. Wishful thinking!

It's going to get cool really soon, and I HATE wearing skirts/dresses in the cold. That means, I have to make it do what it do!

Tonight, Biggest Loser's new season gets started, and I'm turning it up a notch! Every Tuesday, I will weigh-in with them. This week my weight is still 153 lbs. My goal for next week is to lose 3 lbs. 

#missionweightdown

3 comments:

Sporadically Yours said...

Girl I laughed when I saw the photo - knowing where you were going with that. I am so tired of starting over tomorrow, I'm getting on my own nerves. As for this Tuesday weigh in, I don't even want to know. I've been exercising but then eating back twice the calories. Humph! Such a continuous stinking battle.

La'Tonya Richardson said...

A battle indeed! This is my last time starting over (my fingers are crossed behind my back)!

ivfmexico said...

Thanks for sharing the idea there would be some apprehensions from segment but i am up for it.
ivf pregnancy Mexico

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin