lrheader Home About Media Contact

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm A Domestic Goddess


This is exactly how I'm feeling,
but not sure it will actually happen (WINK -WINK)
 I've given finals, graded the very last paper, and turned in my grades. The semester is officially over, and my summer has started!

For a few weeks, I'm changing shoes (instead of hats) and stepping into the Domestic Goddess role. The one where I cook, clean, wash, and cook some more. It's not a bad thing, actually I've actually been looking forward to it.

I love having dinner ready for my family when they come in, complete with dessert. Clean, fresh clothes neatly folded, and waiting to be put away, makes me all warm inside. My family appreciates it as well, (at least they better)!

I'm also behind on a lot of "Spring Cleaning." The closets need purging, the kitchen is line for a little TLC, and I plan on getting around to my landscaped garden. And I'm sure Mr. Husband can find a thing or two for me to do.

It looks like I've got a lot on my plate. We'll see just how much gets eaten!

2 comments:

Krystal Grant said...

Whoo Hoo for the domestic goddess. I, myself, am looking forward to lots of house cleaning and cooking this summer. I have so much to do and I'm happy that school is over so I can get started.

Justice Jonesie said...

I totally feel you! I turned my grades in this weekend and I'm totally doing the same thing! I have a garage sale in the works, projects to complete and all of the above! Enjoy your time off- you deserve it!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin