lrheader Home About Media Contact

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shopping Around For Vehicle Insurance

Year in... and year out, I pay vehicle insurance, without asking questions about increases. I just pay it.

Not this time!

I've started to feel like I'm being had. And I'm not taking it any more! Instead of just dishing out money, I'm shopping around to find better coverage and premiums. I have choices, and don't have to accept just anything. We have good driving records, no tickets, and only one accident (that was me).

I'm a savvy shopper when it comes to buying groceries, and getting the best deals for my quality food. I'm going to parlay those same skills to save money on great, not just good insurance. Look out! I'm a fed up woman, who wants to keep more of her money! Armed with a list of demands, I'm going hunting.

What do you look for when shopping for vehicle insurance?

1 comments:

Beauty and The Green said...

I love your blog and i look forward to reading your posts. This is why I am awarding you the Versatile Bloggers award....Check it out at www.beautyandthegreen.blogspot.com Congratulations and all the best!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin