lrheader Home About Media Contact

Saturday, February 19, 2011

And It's On

Today, I'm officially starting a 10K training program. Doing a little research, I found three different programs that can work for me, surely I should be ready! Stretch and Strength, are today's task. I must say, I am excited, and very anxious.

Mr. Husband doesn't like the idea of me walking by myself. This morning I stopped a woman who walks in our neighborhood as she passed my house, and asked if she'd mind some company. Tomorrow morning I will join her, and her running club. Like me there will be other walkers. Six weeks from today is the 10K, I'm on the right path to a great race.

Of course, I'll be blogging/Vlogging, Tweeting, Facebooking, and Cinchcasting about my progress leading up to the race, during the race, and after. If you'd like to sponsor this journey, I'd love to have your brand along for the walk/run.

This will be an experience you I want forget! Game on!

1 comments:

Krystal Grant said...

This is quite exciting. Congrats and good luck to you.

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin