Friday, December 3, 2010
Please accept this letter as my official Christmas "Wish List." I've been especially good this year, *ahem* GREAT even! Because I've been so good, the monetary value of my list has increased considerably.
Don't be alarmed at the number of items on the list. I was merely thinking of you, and providing enough options and ideas... just in case. *wink*
1. iPad: I know I've not been much into iPad's, or Apple products in the past but... @Brantc said among other things, it can cook! This baby is a must have!
2. Laptop: I know you're thinking an iPad, and a laptop. Let me explain. The kids are always on my desktop, and I can't watch the Target Lady on Youtube when I need to. If we had an additional computer, along with an iPad, every one could get their work done.
3. Trip to St. Lucia: Recently @HauteTravels Tweeted about great vacay's to St. Lucia. My imagination painted a B-E-A-utiful picture, and I'd like to go there. Please.
4. Ticket to Blissdom11: Seeing how I missed the trip to Blogalicious10, and Blissdom11 is in a neighboring state... You see where I'm going with that! And don't forget about room, AND travel expenses!
5. Korto Momolu's new silver necklace: Page 48, in the December, issue of Essence Magazine, is a picture of the necklace. This item is only $28! You remember her from Project Runway, and we live in the same state.
I know you're thinking, the list isn't so bad. But this is a work in progress. As I find more exciting, and much needed items, I will email, Tweet, or Facebook you. Thank you for your time, and patience.