lrheader Home About Media Contact

Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm So Excited, And I Just Can't Hide It!

It's Friday, and I can FINALLY share it with you!

I am the (Singing) Featured Blogger on The Blog Rollers site today. Click the picture up there and follow the link.

It was all I could do to keep my mouth shut! I wanted to tell someone, and couldn't. Well, I could have told my real life friends, and family. But they don't care, or understand like my bloggy friends do.

Okay, so scoot on over, and check it out. NOW! Please.

3 comments:

KCSherri said...

OMG, congratulations, girl!

Woot! Woot!

High 5's all around! That is AWESOME!!!!!

Kudos to you - you deserve it! Now, go shout it off the rooftops - and put it on FACEBOOK!!!!

KCSherri said...

And now another OMG!

I posted my comment above before I checked out the site...and now I saw you gave a shout out to me!!!

I'm almost humbled to tears...thank you, La'Tonya, so much!

One of these days, we are going to HAVE to get together for some coffee...or diet soda...or chocolate... or heck, even a margarita! :)

Love you!
Sherri

MOMSWEB said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did a great job keeping it a secret (smile).

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin