lrheader Home About Media Contact

Friday, November 2, 2012

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet



Wednesday, Baby-girl decorated a pumpkin to welcome trick-or-treaters. It was my task to buy the candy. I came home with three large bags... and my family said it was NOT enough. Back to WalMart I went for more.

The little kids were so cute in the little costumes yelling trick-or-treeeeeeat. My oldest daughter, and Baby-girl would not be out done by the wee ones, they got in on the fun and dressed up as well. I dubbed them Nerd, and Nerdier!











After the very last trick-or-treater had come and gone we were left with a huge bowl of candy. I'm starting to think that was their purpose for having me buy additional candy. Those cute little fun size packs of candy are the debil! Before I know it, I can eat far more than I should. If I eat it all up, then I won't have to worry about it anymore!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin