lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, November 12, 2012

10 Weeks - 10 Pounds

Today starts week three of my 10 week - 10 pound challenge. Two weeks have past, and I've lost nada... Not one pound! In fact, I think I gained two pounds last week. I'm refuse to be discouraged, actually I'm even more motivated.

Saturday, and the Saturday before I walked four miles in addition to the Body Pump, and Body Vive classes I attended during the week. This week to shake things up, and to jump start the pounds to go the opposite direction, I'm going to walk Tuesday and Thursday mornings. The major adjustment I'm committing to making is NO SODA this week. Sorry Coca Cola, we have to take a break from each other.

With the upcoming holidays, not eating everything will be a challenge... One I plan to get through with flying colors. Keep your fingers crossed.


1 comments:

Krystal Grant said...

Whoo Hoo! You can do it! Go, Latonya, Go!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin