lrheader Home About Media Contact

Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Saturday I went to get my oil changed. It's not uncommon to see Christmas trees every where you go, it's Christmas time. I came across a tree that was not only odd, but one of the neatest I've ever seen. Roberts Bros.Tires sells (cough) tires, why wouldn't they have a Christmas tree of tires?!



Once I Tweeted the picture of the tire tree, I got a response from @AdenaJ. Her sister @MMStrickland took a picture of a Christmas tree made of books, in the library of Arkansas State University.


If you've seen any pictures of odd or really creative Christmas trees, please share. Link blog post, or Twitpics, etc... in the comments of this blog post. Right now, I'm on the hunt for the most creative Christmas trees out there. I have my phone, digital camera, and Flip camera ready!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin