lrheader Home About Media Contact

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What Was I Thinking!

In the previous post, I showed you pictures of a landscaped area around my house. Since then, I've started that project. This is more than what I thought it would be. I'm hoeing, chopping, digging, raking, and pulling. After a few minutes, I quickly realized I was at the point of no return.

This is just phase one. I hope it doesn't take me all summer to complete this project.

I'm videoing, with my new FLIP as I go. Check out Day 1. Later this week you can see more videos of the my progress along the way.


5 comments:

Reggie said...

Good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

Girl, yardwork is not easy at all. I gave up on it years ago and just now starting to think about doing it again. Notice I said "thinking aobut it".

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Reggie - Thanks, I needed it! I finally finished clearing. It took me 4 days to do it! And the fourth day, brought with it sore muscles!

Angela - I wish I had consulted you BEFORE I started this process! Maybe I just would have mowed it down, correction... had my son to mow it down!

Alicia aka MyBusyMind said...

I pray that you run into a yard improvement host from HGTV on your next stop to the Home Depot. I can't do yard work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and entering the Arkansas Women's Show Giveaway. Loved your video about landscaping. It is VERY intimidating. Good luck to you - just keep in mind how proud you will be when it's finished!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin