lrheader Home About Media Contact

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Had A Great Birthday


Sunday, was my 42 birthday. And what a great birthday it was!

My Baby-girl wanted to cook breakfast for me. Because we didn't have time for her to cook a full breakfast like she wanted, I told her a pancake on a stick, strawberries and juice were just fine.

And that's exactly what she fixed. She made a plate for me, and one for herself. We had breakfast together, while everyone else continued to get ready for church. Baby-girl even had a cute little note, to go with it. It reads:

Hope you like it and happy birthday
It's my present from me to you
Also thank you for everything.
Love always your Baby Girl, But just wait
for your other present.

Mr. Husband, and slow poke daughter were taking their time getting ready. We left them behind, and went to Sunday School without them. Before church started they showed up, and with a Wal-Mart bag. Slow poke, handed me the bag, and said Happy Birthday.

And in that bag was my brand new, FLIP VIDEO CAMERA!

Since that day I've had great fun! Here's a clip of Baby-Girl getting her train on. I don't know what she's doing, but she said she saw her older brother doing it.


I have a web cam, BlackBerry Curve, and now a Flip. I am social media complete!

6 comments:

KCSherri said...

I just got my Flip about 2 weeks ago and I love it! I hope your birthday was great! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got your new camera. You've been wanting it for a while. Hope you had a great birthday my friend. Looks like you did.

ParlinMom said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

With all your new toys you are not to be stopped. Social media look-out!!

Caffeinated Weka said...

Happy happy birthday to you! Flip video is so much fun - lots of video blogs coming up? I hope so! :-)

Reggie said...

Happy belated birthday.

Alicia MyBusyMind said...

Girl I love my Flip! Happy birthday!

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin