lrheader Home About Media Contact

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Change Is Good

Change. What change you ask? I've been threatening to make changes to my blog for a very long time... and I haven't. Why? The only reason I can come up with is fear. What am I afraid of? I have no clue, but I'm holding my breath, and jumping off the deep end.

I plan on changing platforms from Blogger to Wordpress. Although I'm sticking with my colors, there's going to be much less of the orange! That ancient picture of me across the header... has to go! Of course the layout will change, maybe a few times while I figure out what I'm going to do.

No way am I designing the blog. I learned my lesson a very long time ago. When trying to be a Jill of all trades, something ends up a mess. As soon as I get the above task taken care of... I'm getting on Visual Luxe's schedule.

Bare with me as I transform.

1 comments:

Hangingwithangie said...

Ooooo, I like what I see. Now all it takes is money.

Post a Comment

Go ahead make my day... comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin